Sunday 28 March 2010

Pure Tinctoria Website

Hi All

I just wanted to update you about the Pure Tinctoria website, which is undergoing changes.  The company, Startershop, I have my e-commerce website with has decided they don't want to manage e-commerce sites anymore, so I am having to look for a new website and host.

I thought I'd found one as good as Startershop, but sadly  they have let me down, in fact, on more than one occasion.  What should have taken less than a week is still ongoing and therefore I am still with the old site, but having taken our an advert in a couple of magazines, to promote my new domain name, some new or potential customers will find that they can't access the new site, which appears as under construction and it feeds them to the wrong old site!

Please bear with me, I'm finding it very, very stressful, but will full fill all orders as speedily as usual.  If you hear of anyone who has tried to access either site and not succeeded, please direct them to my email address or telephone number and I will deal with their order that way in my usual efficient manner!

I hope to get a new site up and running before Wonderwool Wales, but am holding my breathe!

Best wishes

Alison

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That's awful. Hope it gets sorted soon. If you're still looking, we use 1&1 as a webhost and get all kinds of stuff thrown in like newsletter function, email, shop cart etc. Reliable and inexpensive in our experience. See you at W'wool? D xx

Willington Weaver said...

Hi Debbie
thanks for that, but we've now got a lovely new host company, iWebshop, part of Teleconnexions, who have been really helpful and alway on the end of the phone to help.
Yes, I'll look you up again at Wonderwool!
Alison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...