Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Sarah Pearson Cooke

I've just had a lovely email from Sarah Pearson Cooke: -

"I have been demonstrating and showing my work at Art in Action for the last four days and just wanted to let you know that I was endorsing your fabulous dyes! I hope you are not overwhelmed too much with orders, although I am sure this is not a bad thing! I have used your extracted natural dyes for some time on my peace silk cloth which I dye using Shibori processes. Your dyes were very well received at the event and are an important aspect in my journey in working to improving my ethical and environmental impact. I do hope you do not mind me passing on your business details to those who were interested."

Not only does Sarah use Peace Silk in her work, but some lovely hemp/silk fabric too, read about this here! Take a look a Sarah's lovely scarves and interior products to see how she uses our dyes. I particularly like her new Darjeeling Collection, such lovely greens and blues! oh, and take peek at her Online Boutique where she has a sale, I'm sure you will be tempted!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...